Worm Gear Machining Service
Worm gear structures are commonly used to transmit motion and power between two interlaced shafts. The worm wheel and worm gear are equivalent to a gear and rack in their middle plane, and the worm gear is similar in shape to a screw.
We have advanced hobbing machining center, which can make worm gears of different sizes and materials, with accuracy of ±0.01mm, and the quality is widely praised by customers.
1. Can get a large transmission ratio, more compact than the staggered shaft helical gear mechanism.
2. The line contact between the meshing teeth of the two wheels is much higher than the staggered shaft helical gear mechanism.
3. Worm drive is equivalent to spiral drive, which is a multi-tooth meshing drive, so the transmission is smooth and noise is very small.
4. When the lead angle of the worm is less than the equivalent friction angle between the teeth of the meshing wheel, the mechanism has self-locking, which can realize reverse self-locking, that is, only the worm can drive the worm wheel, but not the worm wheel can drive the worm. If the self-locking worm mechanism is used in lifting machinery, its reverse self-locking can play a role in safety protection.
5. The transmission efficiency is low, and the wear is more serious. When the worm gear mesh transmission, the relative sliding speed between the teeth of the mesh wheel is large, so the friction loss is large and low efficiency. On the other hand, the relative sliding speed ambassador teeth wear serious, serious heat, in order to dissipate heat and reduce wear, often using more expensive friction reduction and anti-wear better materials and good lubrication device, and therefore higher costs.
6. Worm shaft axial force is large.
|Worm Gear Machining Service|
|Sample Time:||3-10 days|
|Supply Ability:||100000 pcs / month|
|Payment:||T/T, L/C, or others|
Hobbing is a machining process for cutting gear features on both metal and non-metal parts. The gear teeth (or splines) are progressively cut into a cylindrical piece of material by a series of cuts made by a cutting tool called a hob. Hobbing allows you to achieve various gear shapes and sizes such as spur gears, worm gears, and bevel gears. Although gear hobbing can be used for prototyping small quantities, this process is best suited for higher volume production.
Benoy provides standard gear parts wholesale, at the same time, we are also equipped with advanced CNC hobbing machines, a variety of hobbing tools, and can complete a variety of non-standard spur gear custom processing required by customers.
The CNC gear hobbing tools we provide include but are not limited to the following:
6.Timing Belt Pulley
|Custom CNC Hobbing Service|
|Quotation||According to your drawing (size, material, and required technology, etc.)|
|Materials||Aluminum, Copper, Brass, Stainless Steel, Steel, Iron, Alloy, Titanium, etc.|
|Surface Treatment||Anodizing, Brushing, Galvanized, laser engraving, Silk printing, polishing, Powder coating, etc.|
|Tolerance||+/- 0.005mm-0.02mm, 100% QC quality inspection before delivery, can provide quality inspection form|
|Processing||CNC Turning, Milling, Hobbing, Polishing, Bushing, Surface Treatment, etc.|
|Drawing Formats||Solid Works, Pro/Engineer, UG, AutoCAD (DXF, DWG), PDF, TIF, etc.|